Questo: City Exploration Games & Tours
Questo is the award-winning walking app for *City Exploration Games* that you can enjoy while traveling in over 70 cities: London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Vienna, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Melbourne,Washington, New Orleans, Copenhagen, Dublin, Cologne, Liverpool, Budapest, Florence, Rotterdam, Zurich, Bucharest and many more.Questo is your guide for visiting cities by going on tours as games created by local storytellers.
Follow clues and solve riddles to discover popular attractions and hidden gems with fascinating local stories. Each tour you explore is based on a specific theme, that is inspired by popular movies and books, historical facts or great legends.
Why should you choose Questo?
- budget-friendly tours: the price of a tour as a game ranges between 8 and 20 EURO
- flexible exploration: you can start and stop the walking tour whenever you want
- private tour: explore on your own, without a guide a or group
- fun city activity: follow clues and solve puzzles to discover new places and stories
In the past 18 months, more than 60.000 people went on a self guided tour with us while walking more than 200.000 kilometres to discover popular and hidden attractions, as well as urban legends and fascinating stories. As of today, the app has over 120 available walking tours and city games (quests) created by a growing network of local content creators and storytellers.
Our city explorers like to describe the game as a mix of treasure hunts, escape rooms, interactive tourist app, city sightseeing tours, trip planner and free walking tours.
Over the past years, Questo has received several awards:
+ One of the Hottest Travel Startups of 2020 by Phocuswire
+ Most disruptive travel in Hospitality by United Nation's World Tourism Organization in 2020
+ People’s Choice Award at Phocuswright Europe in 2019
+ Social Impact Award by Booking.com, in 2018
The Questo City Games are perfect for:
- couples looking for new things to do together while visiting a city,
- families with kids who are eager to discover cities, learn amazing stories and have a fun city activity,
- teenagers who want to have fun with their friends and
- business and solo travelers in search of adventure and city sightseeing tours created by locals
Every self guided tour is built by a local storyteller and includes both must-see popular attractions, and hidden places (restaurants with local cuisine, authentic craft workshops, neighborhood bars, leisure areas and many more), that only locals usually know about.
Whether you are traveling or if you're a local looking for things to do or things to see in the city, you can find a tour that suits your interests. One day you can save a princess trapped in an ancient castle, the next one you go to the year 3200 and protect the present.
Some of our most popular tours are:
- The Angels and Demons Tour in Rome
- Romantic Tour in Montmartre, Paris
- Harry Potter Movie Places Tour in London
- Greatest Escapes Tour in Berlin
- Artists of Manhattan Tour in New York
- Ghost Tour in Barcelona
Questo is currently available in 18 countries (United Kingdom, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Romania, United States, Australia, Thailand, Japan, and South Korea) and 70 cities (London, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Vienna, Seoul, Zurich, Copenhagen, Budapest, Florence, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangkok, Melbourne,Washington, New Orleans, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Bucharest, Cluj, Sibiu, Brasov, Sighisoara, and many others)
What are you waiting for? Go on a Questo tour today!